Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I prepare foods other than fried dishes with my Power AirFryer Elite?
You can prepare a variety of dishes including steaks, chops, burgers, and baked goods. See the Power AirFryer Elite Recipe Guide.
2. Is the Power AirFryer Elite good for making or reheating soups and sauces?
Never cook or reheat liquids in the Power AirFryer Elite.
3. Is it possible to shut off the Unit at any time?
Press the Power Button once or remove the Outer Basket.
CAUTION: When removing the Outer Basket, do not move Sliding Button Guard forward until the Fry Basket and Outer Basket are resting on a level, heat-resistant surface.
4. What do I do if the Unit shuts down while cooking?
As a safety feature, the Power AirFryer Elite has an Auto Shut-Off device that prevents damage from overheating. Remove the Outer Basket and set it on a heat-resistant surface. Allow the Unit to cool. Remove the Power Cable from the outlet. Restart using the Power Button.
5. Does the Unit need time to heat up?
If you are cooking from a cold start, add 3 mins. to the cook time to compensate.
6. Can I check the food during the cooking process?
You can remove the Outer Basket at any time while cooking is in progress. During this time, you can shake the contents in the Fry Basket if needed to ensure even cooking.
7. Is the Power AirFryer Elite dishwasher safe?
Only the Fry Basket and the Outer Basket are dishwasher safe. The Unit itself containing the heating coil and electronics should never be submersed in liquid of any kind or cleaned with anything more than a hot, moist cloth or nonabrasive sponge with a small amount of mild detergent.
8. What happens if the Unit still does not work after I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions?
Never attempt a home repair. Contact the manufacturer and follow the procedures set forth by the warranty. Failure to do so could render your warranty null and void.
9. What is the purpose of the Sliding Button Guard?
The Sliding Button Guard helps to ensure you do not press the Basket Release Button accidentally. Pressing the Basket Release Button causes the Outer Basket to separate from the Fry Basket and may result in injury if not done on a level, heat-resistant surface.